- I believe it is a 2012 model, and it has not been used a lot.
- This is NOT some 25 year old machine that has lived outdoors in the elements
- Has been taken care of & properly maintained
- Will run all common materials (aluminum, painted or galvanized steel, and copper) with little-to-no adjustment
- Looks & runs great - we're only selling it because we need a 6" machine
Includes almost $3000 worth of extras:
- 2 adjustable spools
- 3 turnstile uprights, which rotate 180 degrees to use 2-sided coil without having to take the spools out & turn them around manually
- Front pull guillotine for straight, clean cuts
First $5500 firm takes it home, or will consider trading towards a similar quality 6" or combo machine
Machine is currently mounted in a 2015 Victory 7x16 v-nose trailer (which gives you 18' to the nose). This trailer features:
- brakes on all 4 wheels
- LED lighting all around
- diamond plate panels on the nose for rock/debris protection
- full plywood floor & walls, with storage cabinets already installed
We will sell the machine and trailer for $8800 firm, if you want the whole package. Sorry, but we will NOT sell just the trailer.